Thursday, May 3, 2012

Edith's Stampin Up Card Class for the June 23 Crop







Hey Ladies!  Edith just shared these awesome cards that she plans to offer as a Stamp-A-Stack class at our June 23, 2012 crop.  Here's what she has to say:

I do the work, you get the oohs & aahs!

I will be featuring 2 Stampin’ Up Card Classes at the crop morning and afternoon. I design the cards, cut the supplies and assemble into kits.  You stamp and assemble the cards.  The lucky recipients will be wowed with your artistic talent.  You save money over what you would pay for store bought cards. 

What does it cost and what kind of cards are we going to make.

Class participants will make 10 cards for $15.00. There will be two each of 5 designs.  We will make 5 birthday cards. The cards at the right are the designs we will be making.  Please visit my website edith.stampinup.net for information about my business and to see samples of other projects. 
If for some reason you cannot make your cards, I will make them for you for an additional $5.00 fee. 
 
Please bring your favorite adhesive and scissors to class."



Edith A Hulsmann
Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
eahulsmann@cinci.rr.com



Please remember to pre-register for Edith's class by sending your payment to Shelly Allen at the address on our flyers.  (Email me directly if you need the address!)  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment