Thursday, September 4, 2014

Are You Ready for Some Football?

So, a little birdy told me that it is the first day of the NFL season.  Whether you've got a PeeWee Football Player, a serious high school or college athlete, or are an NFL fan, football photos REALLY lend themselves well to mosaics.




The first layout here is a layout I did to celebrate my nephew's first Flag Football game.  I went all out, creating my own football laces using ribbon and football leather paper.


I rehashed the same layout from a sketch and taught it as a class using Creative Imaginations football papers.



This one is from former Design Team Member, Nancy Sanders.  She made it using the Oscar Page Kit from Mosaic Moments (Nancy Sanders' Football Fever):



This one was shared on Journella by Candy Spiegel (Candy Spiegel's Football Season):



These next two layouts are mine.  They were not made using the Mosaic Moments technique, but you can easily see how they could be converted over to mosaics, right?   




No comments:

Post a Comment