Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Brain Child - I love this piano layout!


I shared the story behind this layout on Journella - http://www.journella.com/storyboard/fullview/id/9720/Crafts-Scrapbooks-Brain-Baby---Piano-Layout

It was just one of those ideas that I had rattling around in my brain dreaming of how to turn it into a mosaic layout for so long.   If you appreciate all the work that went into this project, be please sure to join Journella and cheer for me. 

This layout uses the 1" mosaic strip  elements to create a piano keyboard.  This is the perfect layout for those pics you snapped at your child's last elementary school music concert.  It is equally great for ballet photos, dance recitals, piano recitals, orchestra performances, and even some weddings (bride and groom's first dance) or proms.  What will you use it for?
I will be offering this layout as the second of two double-header classes at Red Letter Journals in Grove City, Ohio on June 30, 2012.  http://www.redletterjournals.com/   The first class is the fireworks layout class (10:00 a.m.-12:00 noon) and this is the second (1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.).  I believe it is $20 for one class or $35 for both, but check with store for reservations and pricing! 

OOops - sorry folks won't be able to do it on June 30.  There's another class.  I'll get it on the schedule ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment