Tuesday, June 26, 2012

June Design Team Layout Challenge - More Elements



I was really rolling along on the "elements" aspect of that last Design Team challenge.  As I sorted through pictures looking for wooden items, I picked up on some other themes for Christopher.  So, I worked up this dual layout featuring metal and stone elements. 

Yes, ladies, that's right.  That IS my boyfriend on the cover of Ohio Metal Detecting Magazine!  It's tough dating a cover boy!   

For more details about this layout, go to Journella and cheer me on: 
http://www.journella.com/storyboard/fullview/id/9753/Crafts-Scrapbooks-June-DT-Layout-Challenge---Page-Pattern-23,-Granite-Paper

1 comment:

  1. I love the close ups of the coins!! Logan and I have been working with his collection this past week. I should take some pics and do something like this! just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete