Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Upcoming Class at Red Letter Journals - Grove City, OH


On July 28, 2012 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon, I will be teaching this pool layout class at Reletter Journals.  When I asked for layout theme suggestions from my May students at RLJ, "pool "was one of their suggestions.  I tried to keep this layout very basic so that there is lots of room for jazzing it up.  that way you can use it for swim lessons, diving competition, swim meets, or just kicking it in the pool, just by adding your own embellishments to any of the squares. 

Keep an eye out right here because I'll be posting a second class layout for July 28, 2012, as well.  We're having a double-header that day!  :) 

To register for class, please contact Red Letter Journals:  http://www.redletterjournals.com/

                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment