Friday, August 17, 2012

Fridays Are All About Friends! I'm Sharing More of Lee Ann's Work Today






A couple weeks ago, I introduced you to the work of a new student, Lee Ann.  As I mentioned then, Lee Ann had been very busy crafting mosaics in the short time since her first class.  And you know how some things about a mosaic appeal to one person and other things to someone else.  I was immediately in love with the covered bridge layout I shared before. 

My sister, on the other hand, was totally taken by the OP2 layout featured here, with all the 1" tiles.  I love the journaling on that layout, as well.  I think that is something that I often overlook when I get caught up in a mosaic and I love how prominently it is featured in this layout.

The colors and the use of the 9-tile squares on the Schmidt layout featured here today are very appealing to me.  I think the use of the 2 1/8" square with the flower in it, and the use of the coordinating patterned paper, really ties the pages together very nicely.

Thanks again, Lee Ann!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment