Friday, September 21, 2012

Fridays Are for Friends - Lee Ann has been busy!


 
 
Lee Ann sent me these awesome submissions that feature her adventures at the Ohio State Fair.  The pictures tell most of the story but here's what Lee Ann had to say:   
 
"These are my Ohio State Fair pages. My daughter has gotten my fiance to get his fingernail decorated with her the last two years. I just had to take a picture this time. The farm pictures were in the Fine Arts Building. I loved them. They were fiber art pictures. I had to show me eating my funnel cake and my fiance's favorite french fry vendor. We ran into my brother and sister-in-law, not knowing they were going to be there. We love going to the fair every year. It's our end of summer activity before heading back to school."

Those 1" tiles are AWESOME and I love the fact that her fiancee is willing to have his nail done!  Sounds like an absolute blast!!! 

Thanks for sharing, Lee Ann!  Your work is just inspiring.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment