Wednesday, October 17, 2012

ONE MORE CHANCE

 
 
I am teaching this Tami Potter layout one more time.  I provide all of the photos and papers to create everything you see here.  In the class, I teach Tami Potter's "mending the horizon" technique to meld the four 4x6 photos into one panoramic-looking photo.  This is an intermediate technique, but even beginners can learn.
 
I am offering this class at Stamping Buddies in Cincinnati on Sunday, November 4, 2012 from 1:30 to 3:30.   Get it before it's gone!  :)  
 
If you are new to making mosaics, Stamping Buddies is the PERFECT place to get started because they offer a great deal on your starter kit that comes with the Tami Potter mat, Dotto Repositionable Adhesive, Lil Chizler Tool, cork-backed metal ruler and an exacto knife for $30!  (The mat alone is $25 if you buy it from me)
 
Call the store (513) 891-CRFT to make your reservation!

No comments:

Post a Comment