Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September Design Team Submissions

Here are my two latest Tami Potter Design Team submissions:
 
 
The challenge for the top one was to create a layout using nothing but 1" squares and buidling on the scarlet paper.  Because I don't take a lot of "flower" type pictures, I had a tough time finding pictures without a lot of faces, or at least without big faces.  This was actually a pretty tricky challenge for me.
 


 
 
The challenge for this second layout was to take photographs of something that we "squirrel" away or collect.  I chose to feature some pictures of my scrapbooking room where I keep all of my "Hoarders" level stash! 
 
To see close-ups with more details of these two photographs, you can check them out on Journella.  Please remember to look at all my layouts and consider cheering me on because that's just one of the ways Tami Potter knows we're out here spreading the word about mosaics.

http://www.journella.com/storyboard/index/story/author/authorid/329

No comments:

Post a Comment