Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Memories Expo!

Guess what??  Tami Potter's Mosiac Moments is coming to the Columbus Memories Expo on March 22 and 23, 2013 and I will be working the booth both days!!

But, wait, there's more!!!!  Kevin Potter has agreed to authorize me to offer a special promotion to my customers who visit the booth - $5 OFF (in the booth) for any purchase over $50. $10 OFF for any purchase over $100. $15 OFF any purchase over $150. These purchase amounts are pre-tax. 

However, you MUST show an email from me to get these discounts.  If you did not receive an email from me today with this promotion, please me an email at owensaunt1@aol.com so I can get you one!

But, wait, there's more!!  (yes, more)  I have available a limited number of 1/2 off coupons for admission to the Memories Expo, which were sent to me by Memories Expo to share with my February croppers.  If you need a discount coupon, please let me know and we'll make arrangements to get one to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment