Tuesday, March 19, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Irish Layout!






 
 
Hey ladies!  It's been a while since I posted any new layouts.   I'm working hard on some new samples for classes so there should be more to come in the next couple weeks.  In the meantime, I wanted to share this layout that I worked up on Saturday while I was working at the St. Joseph's Crop a Lotta in Cold Springs, KY.  It was a great crop and I met some wonderful new mosaic fans.
 
This layout was made using a line of St. Patrick's day themed, double-sided paper from Reminisce.  It may be tough to see but there were some celtic knots, some shamrocks and some argyle/plaid papers  I couldn't decide between "irish" or "lucky" for the word on the left side, but I had someone who wanted to buy the layout on the spot so we went with her choice, Irish!  If anyone is interested in seeing this as a class, please send me an email and we'll try to get it on the calendar.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment