Thursday, May 23, 2013

No Time for Scrapbooking?

Like so many of you, my life has been crazy busy lately.  I have had some creative energy but no time to work with it.   Last night I blocked off some time to finish up some cards.  I hope to get some mosaic layouts done this weekend both for myself and for upcoming classes! 
 


 
These bicycle cards are for my nephew to send to folks who supported his school bike-a-thon fundraiser.
 


 
 
The hot air balloon card is to commemorate my mom's first flight in a hot air balloon this weekend.  It was a Christmas gift from my sister and I hope my mom just loves it!
 
 


Card for my nephew's kindergarten graduation!  I'm so proud of him for all the progress he has made this year.

Stay tuned right here for pics of upcoming classes at Stamping Buddies and Red Letter Journals - hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment