Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Puppy Love for a Puppy Lost


 

A friend of mine recently suffered the loss of her sweet daschund, Bentley.  I was at Stamping Buddies last weekend and I saw this adorable stamp set.  The head/face is on the front of the card and the butt goes on the inside left flap so it looks like he is poking through the card.  The hind end sits on a spring so it wiggles, making it look like the tail is wagging!  It comes with the sentiment "Friends to the End" and I added some additional sentiments from the Stampin Up "D is for Dog" set that included "A dog wags its tail with its heart" and then the sentiment on the inside right side of the card that says "sorry for the loss of your best friend."  (not pictured)

I'm still working on my Copic marker coloring techniques but the card is pretty cute nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment