Sunday, January 25, 2015

Have You Scrapbooked Your Christmas Pictures Yet?

Back before Christmas, I shared several Christmas layouts that I've made in the past.  I know that there are scrapbookers who are "caught up." I'm not one of those scrapbookers - I am not caught up and I hope I NEVER am so I will always have a variety of photos waiting for me to scrap!

I'm wondering if YOU are all caught up?  Have you already scrapped your holiday pictures?  You might consider using some Mosaic Moments Page Kits for variety or to speed up the process.  With page kits, all of the pieces are already laser cut when they arrive.  You just punch them out, adhere them on the grid paper, add your pictures and VOILA, you're done!

Mosaic Moments has offered a large variety of page kits over the years - here are some samples of current and past page kits to inspire your creativity.















I apologize that the images are a little blurry - but they are still useful for layout ideas, color schemes and inspiration.  Tami Potter frequently introduces new page kits - the ones that are still/currently available for purchase can be found by clicking on the snap-n-crop link to the right on this blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment