Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Squirrel Appreciation Day

Seriously?  There is such a thing as Squirrel Appreciation Day?  I'm so excited!  I have a pet squirrel that I throw my scraps out to at my office.  I call him "Munchie."



I made this cute little layout on a 5 square by 5 square RTC (Ready to Cut) grid paper.  These RTC papers make great cards and accents for your scrapbook pages, but they can also be easily slipped into the We R Memory Keepers pocket pages alongside your other photographs, memorabilia and inserts for pocket page scrapbooking (similar to Project Life).  Using the snap-n-crop link to the right-hand side on this blog will allow you to purchase RTC papers in a variety of sizes and colors, as well as an assortment of We R Memory Keepers pocket pages.

I, myself, am new to the pocket page scrapbooking trend.  I would love to see any pages where you have created mosaic elements on your pocket page layouts.  Please share with me on my FB Page at Minerva Mosaics Scrapbooking with Tami Potter's Mosaic Moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment