Thursday, April 23, 2015

April 23 - World Book Night

I am one of those people who can get lost for hours in a good book and completely forget the rest of the world exists.  World Book Night is a day (well, night!) about celebrating the joy of reading.  I've previously shared one of my Dr. Seuss layouts, but I have a couple more book-inspired layouts up my sleeve.

Once, when given a Mosaic Moments Design Team Challenge to take pictures of things in my neighborhood, I chose the Lebanon Public Library and made this mosaic with a border made up of close-ups of the book shelves:



And the layout below features pics taken at our local library's summer reading program for the kids and I made it in response to a Design Team prompt to use that particular page pattern and grid paper color (straw).




There are also some great Literary Inspired Pages over on the Mosaic Moments blog from fairy tales, the Snow Queen, Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes, Treasure Island, the Very Hungry Caterpillar and  more!!  Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment