Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Chocolate Day? Again? Okay, If you Insist!

According to the Days of the Year Website, July 7th is Chocolate Day.  I thought we already celebrated chocolate day, didn't we?  Maybe that was just me ;)  The experts at Days of the Year say "There are a number of dates throughout the year promoting variations of local, national or international Chocolate Day – our research leads us to believe that this is the true, definitive, purist ‘Chocolate Day‘, so celebrate with some of the high cocoa, rich, dark chocolate that makes you go tingly inside… Or failing that, stock up on chocolate biscuits, ice-cream and enjoy a day of secret treats and indulgence…"

So, let's revisit this chocolicious layout, shall we?


Have you created any chocolate masterpieces?  Please share them with me on my FB Page:  Minerva Mosaics Scrapbooking with Mosaic Moments and I'll share them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment