Friday, March 27, 2015

Fridays with Friends

It happened again!!!  I was vending at a crop in Northern Kentucky and some of my former students and customers were eager to share their Mosaic Moments creations with me!  I just love giving and receiving inspiration from these layouts!!! I was gifted with the sharing of several layouts but in celebration of Spring Equinox and Easter, I chose these to share first.


This is just a gorgeous blend of garden flowers and family pics.  Love it!



I think this is a great example of blending mosaics with traditional layouts.



I like this one because it makes use of an adorable embellishment as well as coordinating papers, but still keeps the focus on the photos!

If you have layouts you would be willing to share for a future Fridays with Friends, I request that you see me at any crop or event, or post them to my FB Page:  Minerva Mosaics with Tami Potter's Mosaic Moments

1 comment:

  1. I was sure I left a comment the other day...guess it didn't take! How great to see what your students have done with what you've taught them! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete