Monday, October 31, 2011

Make it Your Own - Parasailing Mosaic



For this layout, I took elements from a kit I had purchased from Dillons Laser Designs.  I loved the elements of the kit, but I couldn't make my pictures fit it.  Instead, I made the kit fit my mosaic!  I simply cut the pieces I needed off of the layout and used them like die-cuts.

I used an 8x10 enlargement of the parachute to get my 1" frame tiles. 

I should have left a little room for journaling because the cute story that went with these pics is that as the parasailing employee began to unfurl the parachute, he says "I bought the best parachute money can buy . . . . at Walmart!"  (as the giant smiley face was revealed!) 

This may be a chance for me to use that "hidden journaling" technique that Kevin taught at CKC Cincinnati, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment