Friday, November 4, 2011

I'M A WINNER!

Throw the confetti, sound the horns, I've been chosen!  After what seemed like a reeeeeaaaaaalllly long 4-day wait to find out which applicants Tami Potter chose for her inaugural Mosaic Moments Design Team, I got my congratulations email today!  I've been selected.  :)
What does this mean, you ask?

Well, for starters:  "Designers will serve a 12 month term. We compensate generously with products and we will compensate well for published work . . . There will be supplies sent to all design team members who will be required to create pages for 2 challenges each month. Design team members will be responsible for preparing & posting their work." 

It's win/win!!!  I'll be getting supplies to feed my mosaic habit and I may have the opportunity to be published someday.  Oh happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment