Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesdays are for Techniques - Oh Canada!


Don't be afraid to use the same page pattern or technique a second time.  Unlike using stickers or die cuts or embellishments, because Mosaics focus on your PICTURES, every layout looks entirely different, even if you use a page pattern you've used before!  As you may recall, I mentioned previously that I needed some more practice on my framing a picture within a picture skills.  I tried it again here - the picture between the two maple leaves.  Still needs work, but I think I'm getting better!

Sorry folks, photos just don't do this one justice!  The little squares are pieces of a giant ferris wheel in Niagara Falls Canada.  The kids had so much fun on the midway.  We played video games and earned tickets.  All the while, Samantha was dreaming of this giant teddy bear.  Her big brother, Owen, gave her all of his tickets so she would have enough to win it!  Sweetest story I know about that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment