Tuesday, August 5, 2014

HOLY COW - MOSAIC MOMENTS IS NOW SELLING DIES!!!




Ok, so, WOW!!  I never saw this coming at all.  Tami Potter has introduced a line of dies for your sizzix (or other die cutting machine) that have the EXACT measurements necessary for cutting pics and papers to fit your mosaic grid papers!  This is the most revolutionary thing I've seen yet from Mosaic Moments!  What a brilliant idea!  

If you order from me (as opposed to through the website) and get me your cash or check by this Friday, August 8, 2014, you will save the 25% per the special on the site AND I will throw in a free pack of paper.  

(I'm sorry the pics are a little blurry, but you can see them better if you click on the link to the right and go to the snapncrop shopping site.)

Click HERE to Shop at SnapNCrop

No comments:

Post a Comment